Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday [17]

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish that allows bloggers to share their top ten lists for that week’s topics









Top Ten Books on my Fall TBR

1 - A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Brugess



This has been on my TBR for a while, I've now made it a point to read it. 









2 - Crenshaw by Katherine Applegate




I got this one at BEA and I've been dying to read it, other books keep working their way to the top of the pile though








3 - Ash & Bramble by Sarah Prineas


This one finally came out, so I'm reading it!











4 - Immortal Heights by Sherry Thomas



I've been dying to read this.  The day it comes out everything else gets put on hold.









5 - Winter by Marissa Meyer




I've been waiting far too long to read this one.  Again, the day it comes out everything else goes on hold.







6 - Le Menteur by Pierre Corneille



I saw this play in English earlier this year and I've been wanting to read the original ever since.  I'm a huge fan of Corneille as well.









7 - Unlovely by Celeste Conway



Another BEA book that I've been dying to read.










8 - Carry On by Rainbow Rowell




I can't wait to see what Rowell did with this.  I have really high hopes for it!








9 - Emma by Jane Austen




I've been wanting to finish this one for a while.  I restarted it when Emma Approved started, but then stopped reading.  I will finish it this fall!








10 - The Anatomy of Curiosity by Maggie Stiefvater, Tessa Gratton, and Brenna Yovanoff


I've been putting this one off because it sounds like it's a sequel, and I've never read the first, so I guess I'll have to do that before I read this one.

3 comments:

  1. I like Emma by Jane Austen. Recently, I read the Manga version of Emma and loved it.
    My TTT
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oO there's a manga version? I'm totally reading that after I finish the original!

      Delete