Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday [16]

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish that allows bloggers to share their top ten lists for that week’s topics








Top Ten Fictional Crushes

1 - Briar Moss - Circle of Magic/Circle Opens - Tamora Pierce



Briar was probably my first huge book crush.  I love him, I"ll never get tired of reading about him.










2 - Thorlif Bjorklund - Red River To the North/Return to Red River - Lauraine Snelling




I've mentioned Thorlif a couple times in Top Ten Tuesdays.  He's so awesome.  I've often wished that I could travel back in time to go to Blessing, North Dakota just to meet him (and dance at a barn dance with him, then marry him and live happily ever after on the farm).  But alas, time travel is not possible (yet) and Blessing is a fictional town, and besides Thorlif went off to school in Chicago...







3 - Jonathon IV of Conté - Song of the Lioness - Tamora Pierce




I absolutely loved Jon, he's so much better than George! Why, oh why, did Alanna leave him?










4 - Christian Ozera - Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead



While everyone is fangirling over Dimitri and Adrian I'm falling for Christian.  He's so much more awesome than Dimitri.







5 - Tor - The Hero and the Crown - Robin McKinley

Nobody's drawn pictures from this book apparently.  But I've always loved Tor, he's so sweet and understanding and he really does love Aerin.

6 - Luthe - The Hero and the Crown - Robin McKinley

Again, no decent pictures.  I also loved Luthe, there's something about him.  He's completely different from Tor, but I love them both.

7 - Varian - The Leopard Lord - Alanna Morland




Another book no one has drawn pictures of the characters from, but this is pretty accurate for Varian.  Varian is such a good guy, it's hard not to fall for him and empathize with him.






8 - Kyo - Fruits Baskets



So, maybe I have a thing for guys that can turn into cats...  There's something about Kyo that I absolutely love...maybe his cat-like nature?






9 - Logan Echolls - Veronica Mars - Rob Thomas




What isn't there to love about Logan?  And he totally fits in bookish fictional crushes, thank you Rob Thomas for continuing the series in books :) 






10 - Damon Salvatore - Vampire Diaries




Look at him, just look, there's no way you can't love him.

1 comment: