Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday [25]

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish that allows bloggers to share their top ten lists for that week’s topics










Top 10 Things I'm Thankful For

1 - My Friends - From my bestest oldest friends to my newest friends, to the ones that I see every day to the ones that moved far away that I wish I still saw every day.  Life wouldn't be the same without you guys!

2 - My Family - While sometimes they like to toy with the love/hate line, I don't know what I would do without them.

3 - My Cat - I got her in college, and she's pretty much the best, I'm sure I would freeze at night if it weren't for her snuggles.

4 - Ability to Travel - I went to Minnesota and Quebec earlier this year, Cape Cod again for Thanksgiving, and I'm going to New Mexico next week, I'm super excited, I've never been.  To top that all off I'm planning a Europe trip with a friend, which I really couldn't be more excited for.

5 - Video Streaming - Lame, I know, but I love the ability to watch all sorts of movies and tv shows so easily.

6 - Living so Close to NYC - I've been going into the city more and more as I get older and I'm loving it more and more, so many awesome bars and speakeasies.  Then there are the Broadway shows (hoping to finally see Hamilton this spring!)

7 - My Co Workers - Including those that don't count as friends, I work with a great group of people, and those that aren't great are really entertaining.

8 - Being able to Sleep in My Bed - My house is currently under crazy amounts of construction, but for almost the whole time I get to keep my bed, others are not so lucky.

9 - My Favorite Bar - It's the best experience to go to your regular bar that has the best bartender that you don't even have to think about what to order, he'll just make you a fantastic drink to go along with your awesome happy hour food.

10 - My TBR Pile - I'll never run out of reading material!

No comments:

Post a Comment