Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish that allows bloggers to share their top ten lists for that week’s topics
Top Ten Authors I've Read the Most Books From
- Tamora Pierce - I have read all of her books (and own them all) right up until the Beka Cooper series. I've lost track of how many times I've reread the series too, especially Circle of Magic and Songs of the Lioness.
- Michael Crichton - I love Crichton so much. I was so upset when he died. I've read every one of his book except for Next, for some reason that keeps getting pushed down on my TBR pile.
- Lauraine Snelling - Just based on sheer number of books in the series/world that I love. I love reading about Blessing, North Dakota, and I've read every single book as well as all of the short stories on the website. I'm obsessed with the Bjorklunds.
- Brian Jacques - I've read most of the Redwall series, I think I petered out after Legend of Luke in terms of publication date. But those were the books of my childhood. Love, love, love them! He may be the reason why I'm so proud to be a Hufflepuff. Badgers are freaking awesome! They have a whole mountain as their home! Salamandastron was my favorite of the series. Salamandastron, The Long Patrol, and Martin the Warrior. Such fantastic books...
- Mercedes Lackey - Lackey is one of my favorite authors, but I sadly haven't read too much from her, at least not in the Valdemar series. I've read almost all of the 500 Kingdoms and a couple of the Elemental Masters, and at least one series from Valdemar.
- Richelle Mead - Another one of my all-time favorite authors. I've read every single one of her YA books and all of her adult books except for the Dark Swan series...and I don't know why...I should get on that...
- Charlaine Harris - I loved her Sookie Stackhouse series, it was so good! So much better than True Blood. I read the whole series, plus the side stories. Now I really want to read her new Midnight Texas series.
- Scott Westerfeld - Another author I've read almost everything from. There are couple adult books and some of his earlier works that I haven't read, but if it was published after The Midnighters I've read it
- Robin McKinley - Another fantastic author. I've read a lot of her stuff, and she really doesn't write series, so she's the author that I've read the second most stories from, not just books. And second of course to Michael Crichton since he only had one book that was a sequel. McKinley has a couple.
- Nicholas Sparks - I'm kind of ashamed to admit this one...but he's a good quick read! And not all of his books are horribly depressing, like...um...well, The Choice ends kind of happy, and so does The Longest Ride. Sort of...