Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish that allows bloggers to share their top ten lists for that week’s topics









Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases for the Rest of 2015






10. The Dinosaur Lords by Victor Milán coming in July



They're riding dinosaurs.  Who doesn't want to read this?











9. The Long Utopia by Terry Pratchett and Stephen Baxter coming in June


I love Terry Pratchett, so anything by him sounds amazing











8. Lock and Mori by Heather W. Petty coming in September


It's a YA version of Sherlock Holmes, and it looks amazing











7. Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee coming in July


I loved reading To Kill a Mocking Bird, so I'm super excited to read this one.  










6. Ash and Bramble by Sarah Prineas coming in September


It's a retelling of Cinderella and Rapunzel, and I'm a sucker for fairy tale retellings










5. Emmy and Oliver by Robin Benway coming in June


This one was in a Waiting on Wednesday on May 13th.  











4. The Paper Menagerie and Other Stories by Ken Liu coming in November


The Paper Menagerie was my first Short Story Sunday and I've read tons of Ken Liu's other short stories.  He's such a fantastic author.









3. Carry On by Rainbow by Rowell coming in October


I loved FanGirl so I'm really excited for this one!











2. Winter by Marissa Meyer coming in November


This is one of my favorite series.  I love everything about it.











1. The Immortal Heights by Sherry Thomas coming in October


I only just read the first two books in this series in April, but I'm obsessed with it.  So darn good!  October is way way WAY too long to wait to see how it all turns out!




No comments:

Post a Comment