Number Of Books You Read: 67
Number of Re-Reads: 4
Genre You Read The Most From: Fantasy
1. Best Book You Read In 2015?
I can't split out by book, so I'm doing the entire series since I read them all in 2015: The Elemental Trilogy. So freaking good!
2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t?
City Love, I had high hopes, but it was awful.
3. Most surprising (in a good way or bad way) book you read?
The Unfortunate Decisions of Dahlia Moss. I was not expecting to love this book as much as I did.
4. Book You “Pushed” The Most People To Read (And They Did)?
Since the stipulation is "and they did" it'd have to be The Golden Compass (granted he's only 1/3 of the way through, but he's actually reading it!). Otherwise it'd be The Burning Sky, that one I told 2 people to read and one kind of not really started and the other probably will read it this year.
5. Best series you started in 2015? Best Sequel of 2015? Best Series Ender of 2015?
Aside from The Elemental Trilogy (which would be all three)...
Sequel: Blue Lily, Lily Blue
6. Favorite new author you discovered in 2015?
7. Best book from a genre you don’t typically read/was out of your comfort zone?
Becoming Josephine. I don't typically read historical fiction unless there's a cool twist to it, but this was just a straight up accurate history through the eyes of Josephine Bonepart (hence the fiction). It was really awesome!
8. Most action-packed/thrilling/unputdownable book of the year?
9. Book You Read In 2015 That You Are Most Likely To Re-Read Next Year?
Either Illuminae or Reawakened
10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2015?
The Thing About Jellyfish. I chose this book purely based off of the cover, it's fantastic.
11. Most memorable character of 2015?
A. He's such a unique character, I can say with certainty there is no other character ever written quite like him.
12. Most beautifully written book read in 2015?
The Hero and the Crown. There's a reason why I keep coming back to this book. It's one of the best books I've ever read.
13. Most Thought-Provoking/ Life-Changing Book of 2015?
The Unconscious Confessional yes, I know next to no one has ever heard of this book. But it was the most thought provoking. This is my friend's book, so after reading it I really had to focus on structure and themes and character voices. It was an eye opening experience to the world of book writing. I suppose you could call it life-changing to, because it brought us closer together as friends, before we were merely co-workers who shared a mutual love for Doctor Who.
14. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2015 to finally read?
A Clockwork Orange
15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read In 2015?
"I never got to experience this overabundance of male pulchritude myself" - Immortal Heights
16.Shortest & Longest Book You Read In 2015?
Shortest: The Golden Compass Graphic Novel, Volume 1
17. Book That Shocked You The Most
We'll Never Be Apart
18. OTP OF THE YEAR (you will go down with this ship!)
There were so many...
Iolanthe and Titus, Simon and Baz, every couple from Winter, Kady and Ezra, Sydney and Adrian. If I had to choose a favorite it'd probably be Simon and Baz, but that's just my mood at the moment.
19. Favorite Non-Romantic Relationship Of The Year
20. Favorite Book You Read in 2015 From An Author You’ve Read Previously
The Name of the Star
21. Best Book You Read In 2015 That You Read Based SOLELY On A Recommendation From Somebody Else/Peer Pressure:
Everyday (thanks Nori!)
22. Newest fictional crush from a book you read in 2015?
23. Best 2015 debut you read?
The Unfortunate Decisions of Dahlia Moss
24. Best Worldbuilding/Most Vivid Setting You Read This Year?
The Dinosaur Lords Paradise sounds so cool! The more I read about it the more I wanted to know about the world itself.
25. Book That Put A Smile On Your Face/Was The Most FUN To Read?
26. Book That Made You Cry Or Nearly Cry in 2015?
27. Hidden Gem Of The Year?
The Elemental Trilogy. This series should get WAY more love than it does, I don't understand why there's next to no hype around it.
28. Book That Crushed Your Soul?
29. Most Unique Book You Read In 2015?
30. Book That Made You The Most Mad (doesn’t necessarily mean you didn’t like it)?
Fans of the Impossible Life I was mad at pretty much everything the characters said/did.
1. New favorite book blog you discovered in 2015?
2. Favorite review that you wrote in 2015?
3. Best discussion/non-review post you had on your blog?
Didn't really have one, goes back to me being awful at responding to comments. Hopefully this year I'll do better!
4. Best event that you participated in (author signings, festivals, virtual events, memes, etc.)?
I really only did BEA, and participating in Top Ten Tuesday, which is my favorite blog meme
5. Best moment of bookish/blogging life in 2015?
Receiving my first comment on a post (that wasn't from a friend). People were actually reading my blog!
6. Most challenging thing about blogging or your reading life this year?
Since I started my blog this year, it would be that, figuring it out and learning how to successfully write reviews and post things without a lot of downtime.
7. Most Popular Post This Year On Your Blog (whether it be by comments or views)?
by views it's Summer 2015 Giveaway which is totally understandable, who doesn't want free stuff?
by comments it's Top Ten Tuesday 
by comments it's Top Ten Tuesday 
8. Post You Wished Got A Little More Love?
My Short Story Sunday posts, when I actually get around to posting them...
9. Best bookish discover (book related sites, book stores, etc.)?
10. Did you complete any reading challenges or goals that you had set for yourself at the beginning of this year?
Yes, my goal was to read 50 books, I read 67 (only 65 according to GoodReads because I couldn't count my friend's book and I didn't mark Fangirl as re-read). I didn't do as well with the PopSugar reading challenge, I was 18 books short because I wasn't counting books for double things.
1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2015 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2016?
Rodin's Lover. I will read this before I go back to France! (although, I also need to read Anna and the French Kiss and Isla and the Happily Ever After before I go back too...)
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2016 (non-debut)?
Winds of Winter it better come out this year!
3. 2016 Debut You Are Most Anticipating?
Probably Bookishly Ever After. I don't really get super excited over debuts, I'll read them and love them, but I never eagerly anticipate them.
4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2016?
5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2016?
6. A 2016 Release You’ve Already Read & Recommend To Everyone:
I don't believe I've read any 2016 releases yet, so, none.