Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that bloggers to share which books we are most anticipating.


This week I am waiting on Soundless by Richelle Mead (November 10, 2015)




Summary From Good Reads

For as long as Fei can remember, there has been no sound in her village, where rocky terrain and frequent avalanches prevent residents from self-sustaining. Fei and her people are at the mercy of a zipline that carries food up the treacherous cliffs from Beiguo, a mysterious faraway kingdom.

When villagers begin to lose their sight, deliveries from the zipline shrink and many go hungry. Fei’s home, the people she loves, and her entire existence is plunged into crisis, under threat of darkness and starvation.

But soon Fei is awoken in the night by a searing noise, and sound becomes her weapon.

Richelle Mead takes readers on a triumphant journey from the peak of Fei’s jagged mountain village to the valley of Beiugo, where a startling truth and an unlikely romance will change her life forever...


Why I’m Waiting

Two words: Richelle Mead.  Enough said, that’s why I’m waiting, she’s amazing, anything she writes is amazing.  I’ve seriously loved every single book/series written by her, both YA and adult.  I honestly don’t think she can write anything bad, or have the main guy (or to be fair, any guy in her series) be completely swoon-worthy.  If Fei’s love interest is even half of what Dimitri, Adrian, Christian, Eddie, Seth, or Justin were then I’m going to fall for him too.  Besides, I’m overdue for a new Mead fix, The Ruby Circle came out in February, that’s ages ago!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome pick. Richelle Mead is amazing. I hope that this book comes out sooner rather than later. Have a wonderful Wednesday. Want to follow you, but don't see a bloglovin button.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad to say I've never read Ms Mead. I need to rectify that immediately. Nods. Here's mine: http://editingeverything.com/blog/2015/05/20/waiting-on-wednesday-2-going-to-wait-for-a-long-time-for-this-one/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I'm excited for this new series from Richelle Mead. I hope you enjoy!

    Check out my WoW - Under the Lights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally just added this to my TBR list, this one sounds great! I will read anything Richelle Mead too! haha
    I chose Off the Page by Jodi Picoult & Samantha Van Leer.
    Check out my WoW!

    Joana

    ReplyDelete